Vahali Dikri Yojana | How to Registration | How to Fill Form
In this post about Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana, Application Form, Scholarship, Documents, Helpline Number etc. have been given.
The Vahali Dikri Scheme Gujarat Government has recently published. So today we will learn and learn about this scheme. How to take the benefits of this scheme, read on for Vahali Dikri Yojana form kaise bhare, eligibility criteria of this scheme and all other information.
What is the Vahali Dikri Yojana?
Vahali Dikri Scheme has come to be started by the state of Gujarat, other states have also come to implement schemes for girls. Such as Ladli Dikri scheme in Haryana, Bhagyashree Yojna in Karnataka, Rajshree Yojna in Rajasthan, Kanya Prakalpa Yojna in Maharashtra, and Ladli Laxmi Yojna in Madhya Pradesh. Under Vahali Dikri scheme, it will come to give financial help to the girls. The state government has requested Rs 133 crore in the budget for this scheme. The benefits of this scheme are available in three parts.
Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat
- Type: State Government Schemes
- Initiator: Government of Gujarat
- Beneficiary: Child girl of the state
- Application Mode: Online
- Vahali Dikri scheme Helpline Number: 079-26566000
Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a resident of Gujarat.
- This scheme is available for the first two daughters of a family.
- The annual income of the family of minor child related should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Candidate must have a recognized bank account.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Scheme will prove to be best in bringing progress towards the education, development of girls and for making the social and economic strong of the girls of the society. All the applicants are required to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Restoration Decree Scheme.
Vahali Dikri Yojana documents
- girl’s birth certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the concerned state department
- Annual income of the family is less than 2 lakh certificate of arrival
- Beneficiary Bank Account Passbook
- Girl’s parents, foster parents
With the implementation of the entire scheme, there will be reduction in problems like malnutrition, uneducated girl child, underweight girl child. For this scheme, 122 Anganwadi centers will be set up in each taluk of Gujarat state with a cost of Rs 87 crore, which will benefit about 3.5 thousand child girls, for which 4 crore will be spent.
Vahali Dikri Scheme Scholarship Amount Distribution
- 4000/- in the first week to the beneficiary with admission in class 1
- In the second week class 9 will get Rs.6000/-.
- The third and last week Rs 100000/- (one lakh) will be available when the girl is 18 years old.