Oil India Limited Recruitment - 535 Vacancies
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Oil India Limited has published latest recruitment notice for Grade III post. Oil India Limited has around 535 vacancies across India. Online applications are invited from eligible applicants having 10th qualification. Job notification posted on 24 Aug 2021, interested applicants can follow this page for more latest updates. However, candidates having essential qualification can apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 on or before latest date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||42|
|10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||44|
|IT & ESM / ICTSM / IT||05|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
|GENERAL||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years|
|SC/ST||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years|
- Candidates should hold 10th, Intermediate(10+2) from recognized Institute / School and Organization.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 26600 – 90000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Computer Based Test
The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder
viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited;
(B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the
course curriculum depending on the trade. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the
candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
|Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
- General / OBC: Rs. 200
- SC / ST / EWS / PWBD / Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
- The crucial/cut-off date for age, qualification etc. will be the last date for submission of online application
- Online application starts from 24th August 2021.
- Last date for submission of application 23rd September 2021
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Oil India Limited.
- Go to Current Opening and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register Now.
- After registration login with Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.