Monday, 16 July 2018

EPFO has announced a big plan for 'unemployed' Labor minister did Ellan

EPFO has announced a big plan for 'unemployed' Labor minister did Ellan


This special news is for you if you are a member of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). The EPFO ​​has decided on Tuesday that if an employee remains unemployed for more than one month, then in this situation, he can withdraw 75 percent of his fund. Even after doing this, its PF account will remain active. This information has been given after meeting with trustees of the Employee Provident Fund Organization, Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar

if an employee remains unemployed for more than one month then in this situation he can withdraw 75% of his fund. Even after doing this, its PF account will remain active. If a person remains unemployed for two months, then he can also withdraw the remaining 25% of the amount and close his account. This new scheme can benefit the employee's job that goes away for some reason. Earlier, one month after unemployment was to allow 60 percent of the amount to be withdrawn, but then the CBT reduced the limit to 75 percent.

In the present time, any PF account holder can be displaced after remaining unemployed for two months. The labor minister has given special information that the EPFO's investment in ETFs (exchange traded funds) is Rs 47,431.24 crore. It's done and a lot sooner than Rs. Will reach The return on investment is 16.07%.

0 comments:

Post a Comment